Explore India’s magnificent “Golden Triangle” of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, site of the Taj Mahal, then join Aegean Odyssey in Mumbai and sail the tropical Malabar coast, before picnicking on a “desert island” in the Maldives.
In Sri Lanka, visit the Pinnawala elephant orphanage, see the murals of the Kelaniya Buddhist temple and cruise to the spiritually significant city of Trincomalee.
Sail to the Andaman Islands and Thailand for the chance to explore the delightful resort of Phuket as well as the stunning Phi Phi Islands or the bay of Phang Nga. Then cruise the Strait of Malacca to the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur, a place of breathtaking skylines and sacred shrines.
Your journey concludes with a two-night hotel stay in Singapore, a city that combines the colonial elegance of the Sir Stanley Raffles era with all the dynamism of a modern hi-tech city-state.
- 5-night overland tour of India's Golden Triangle
- The palaces of the Raj in historic Cochin
- Barbecue on a “desert island” in the tropical Maldives
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage in Sri Lanka
- The sacred sites of ancient Trincomalee
- Phuket and the stunning Phi Phi Islands in Thailand